Like many posts about parse.com adhoc push notifications not working, I was having problems receiving adhoc push notifications. I tried it all including recreating all the provisioning multiple times.
Adhoc Push Notifications
The solution, in this case, was simple: delete the app from my iPhone and try again.
I believe it was mainly caused by the push notifications token. It was the same for development as for adhoc. So I received development notifications without problems. But never the adhoc push notifications (or distribution/production).
I noticed when I deleted the app and reinstalled, it create a new/separate ‘installation’ in the Parse.com Core data. Even though it was the same user account once I logged in. So I had to resubscribe to the applicable channels.