I’m checking out this SDK for Facebook integration for an app.
In starting it up, it launched Safari to do the authorization, but then got an error when trying to go back to the app (though I setup the appid as it directed).
I found this post in the issues and tried changing the line in Facebook.m as it mentions. It worked, but not if I have the facebook app on my device.
I set them both to NO…
[self authorizeWithFBAppAuth:NO safariAuth:NO];
… and it brought up the Facebook auth page and remained in the app (as opposed to launching the fb app).
UPDATE: The URL schema needs to be fb[appid] where the full [appid] is replaced like fb123123123 or similar.