Located in the Denton/Dallas/Fort Wort area, we specialize in iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod) development including server side functionality for database, location-based, communication and more.
Brainwash Inc. has worked on over 70 apps currently available on mobile platforms contributing to some of the most popular applications. Feel free to visit our Clients/Testimonials or write for details.
From Fortune 500 companies to individuals with an app idea, we can take you end-to-end from concept to design to development and release to the App Store.
- Author of “iOS in Practice” for Manning Publications
- App Development
- iOS Course Instructor for Accelebrate
- RayWenderlich.com Forum Subject Matter Expert (2013)
- Various speaking engagements and book reviews
- OneMob.com interview – podcast site, iTunes
- Article in the Dallas Morning News (see section on “Independents”). And listed here. View the Business section
- CBS Money Watch article/interview: How to Build an iPhone App in 6 Easy Steps by Kathy Kristof
- Featured on ContractIQ (image)
- WeDentonDoIt.com app society article mentioning the book and company.
- Book (“iOS in Practice”) reference in UNT Texan
- Dallas News Tech Blog article on Denton Square Donuts app.
- Dallas listing of mobile app developer.
- Client app article for Track What Matters.
- 360iDev developer conference (Austin) report.
- Client app KidMeasure article here and here.
- Reference in client app: DivorceApps and here.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or…